LawProse offers at least two scholarships for each of our courses. These scholarships are awarded in the form of reduced tuition.
- Eligible scholarship applicants are lawyers who:
- render full-time professional services in the public-interest sector; or
- have an annual income of less than $45,000.
- If you qualify and want to be considered for a scholarship, please submit a letter explaining:
- your qualifications under guideline 1 above; and
- why the LawProse training would be especially important in your work.
- LawProse will consider all applications received up to three weeks before the seminar date and will award scholarships to those demonstrating the greatest need and the greatest merit.
All our scholarships are funded by other seminar registrations, and the available funds vary based on lawyers who accept and use the scholarships. Scholarship offers must be accepted within 30 days of the offer or by a specific date as requested by the grant. All offers lapse if not timely accepted so that our team may consider other financial aid requests. If your offer lapses, you’ll need to reapply.
In your application, please identify the seminar you’d like to attend. For a public seminar, please include the name of the seminar and the date. If you’re applying for aid to a self-paced online program, please tell us the seminar name and your e-learning account information. (Create a free account on our e-learning website following the steps on the Instructions and Troubleshooting guide.)
Please email requests to email@example.com.