CLE Information: immediately after the seminar
Our follow-up email includes:
- Our MCLE packet with:
- Seminar description and timed agenda.
- LawProse Certificate of Attendance (fill in your own name).
- Seminar brochure.
- Professor Bryan A. Garner’s CV.
- MCLE reporting chart (including instructions for each state where LawProse has been approved for CLE credit and the applicable hours).
- Attendance-verification form.
- Please fill out and return the code words and the course evaluation. The code words will help us verify your attendance and then report your credits to your state bars as listed in the MCLE reporting chart.
- We’ll log this information and submit credit as necessary or send you the state-specific certificate.
- For New York CLE: please submit the NY Attorney-Affirmation Form with your code words to receive a NY CLE Approved-Jurisdiction Packet. There will be a hard copy with your coursebook and we’ll also send an e-version to you in the seminar-info packet.
- If your state is not listed on the MCLE reporting sheet, then LawProse has not applied for credit in that jurisdiction. But not to worry! You’ll simply apply to your Bar for credit. The documents in the MCLE packet will be helpful.
You will receive these forms four times (just in case):
- Hard copies enclosed in your coursebook.
- Attached to LawProse’s seminar-introduction email.
- Attached to LawProse’s calendar invitation.
- Attached to LawProse’s seminar-reminder email two hours before the seminar’s start time.