What system will this seminar be presented on?
Cisco WebEx Training Center.
Before the seminar, you’ll receive a seminar-information packet that includes a page titled Two Ways of Getting Into Your Classroom. This guides you to use either (1) the WebEx Desktop App or (2) a browser like Chrome to log into the classroom.
Some government and firm computers may block the WebEx Desktop App from downloading onto the computer so we advise using a browser to log in. The directions are on the sheet provided but you can also follow these steps below:
- Enter into your browser address bar: www.webex.com.
- Click Join Meeting (top right of your screen).
- Enter your Session number into the Meeting Number space in the middle of the screen.
- You’ll arrive at the LawProse WebEx page. Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the session password (system may prefill in the password with dots—that’s okay too).
- Click the Join by Browser New link.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.